Monday, October 3, 2011

KF stuff recorded.

Alright I finally got some more Killing Floor recorded. The matches weren't too bad considering I hadn't played for a month or so. I did pretty bad as a demo in Biotics Lab though but that was mostly because of all the traffic. Got 4 maps in this session. They were WestLondon, Biotics Lab, Waterworks, and Icebreaker. You will notice that two of these are good maps and two not so good. By far the worst performance was probably Biotics Lab, followed by either Waterworks or WestLondon, and somehow Icebreaker ended up being the best one I got recorded. No patriarch this time but we came pretty close with Icebreaker. It's always good to showcase some different maps every now and then rather than always playing the Doom 2 map, even if the ping isn't the greatest.

Either way it will probably get rendered sometime this week and uploaded probably Thursday, but I'll set it to go public over time just like with the other stuff. I will however upload a few vids tonight because I can (probably Deus Ex and the Terraria Vids). Tomorrow I'll upload 2- 3 videos of every set I have stuff recorded for except Killing Floor and set those up to go public over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment