Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amnesia parts 8-9 up with no sound.

Figured the lack of sound wasn't so bad this time compared to Skyrim so I just went with no sound. I'll try to beat the game Saturday during my weekend recording session. This means I'll only have a few LP's left with just Terraria, Deus Ex, and my new Lp going on. I'm gonna try and finish the new LP within a month or two since it's not that long of a game, at least not that long compared to Chrono Trigger and FF4. I should have more time for multiplayer games now since I've cleared up some projects that needed to be done, mainly my longest running ones. Deus Ex is really the only one that really needs to be worked on but since I'm doing Skyrim I don't really have much time to do Deus Ex. I'll figure something out for that eventually, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment