Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First time playing Cod online in 3 years

Yep it's been 3 years since I've tried playing any CoD game online, mainly cause last time I played was MW2 just before my PS3 killed itself and I really never played my PS3 since then even though it was still under warranty and was replaced. But yea I had a few friends over and for the first time I tried some Black Ops online and I got my ass handed to me. I went 8 and 35 in capture the flag. To be fair it had been 3 years and I was using the Olympia. But still I feel I could have at least went positive with more practice and some sensitivity increasing, as well as not playing capture the flag because domination is better. But yea I'm considering getting back into CoD multiplayer stuff after I get better at the game. Probably won't record any of it cause I suck compared to my decent days where I at least went positive almost every match. I never really did amazing but I did manage to go 35 and 2 in mercenary team deathmatch at one point in CoD4. Can't really remember my best in MW2 but it was probably in the 30's as well for kills.

Now for stuff that isn't CoD related, I did more Skyrim today and I actually progressed the main quest (plays FF5 fanfare). So yea I've gotten to the part where I have the location of the Elder Scroll and just need to spend 2 hours in some dwemer ruins to find it. I'll probably record that tomorrow after I level up and clear some inventory. I did do the lighthouse quest as well since it was in the area and got free daedric armor from the chest there so that was pretty awesome.

Anyways I have 40 videos in my watch later playlist on Youtube so I'm probably gonna work on clearing those out now while I upload more Skyrim stuff from Friday's session. I've also got Monday's session rendered and ready to upload so that'll probably go up soon as well. It's hard to believe it's been almost 6 months since I started Skyrim and I'm still only half through the game as far as main quest progress goes. Also I will put up my thoughts on Neon Genesis Evangelion soon for the guys that are here for my manga reviews. I know I'm kinda slacking on that front but I've been pretty busy trying to build up all this footage for my recording hiatus in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment