Sunday, October 23, 2011

Amnesia: The Dark Descent recording has begun!

I'm gonna be basically recording this game in roughly 1-2 hour long sessions. If the recording session lasts for over an hour I'll split the session in half and upload it in two parts, but for the most part I'd rather upload it as a series of 30-60 minute long recording sessions, but I definitely won't have time to record probably 10 or so sessions in the next week or so. I'll figure something out though, that's for sure. As for recording space, It seems that Amnesia is taking up roughly 1/2 a gigabyte for every minute of footage. So I can basically record another 3 or so hours of it before I have to make room by rendering out stuff (like the KF stuff which is probably getting rendered tomorrow anyways along with the first session).

It hasn't gotten too scary yet, but the game started to freak me out after I got the key to the wine cellar because it started the monster sound effects and I totally wasn't expecting a monster to be in that area. If I'm getting jumpy already then I guess this'll make for a great playthrough, even though I'm not the type that gets scared that easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment