Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry for lack of updates

I've been pretty damn busy the last week and a half, and maybe a bit lazy when it comes to rendering stuff. Anyways I figured I'd bring you all up to speed. Nothing is rendered, but I'm starting some stuff now. I have a test in the class I normally reserve for uploading so I probably won't get much up but I'm gonna try for the Chrono Trigger stuff (including the Magus Castle special), and a 21 minute long minecraft part showcasing the server I play on. I'm gonna get all that rendered tonight for sure as well as the next 5 or so parts of ff4 if possible. The Killing Floor stuff probably won't get rendered till Wednesday at the earliest so I wouldn't expect much on that front till the end of the week.

I will hopefully start recording for Amnesia this week sometime. Was gonna do some today but I have no room to even start recording due to the killing floor stuff taking up a good 100+ GB right now in its unrendered state. By the way for those of you interested I bought Amnesia because of the playthrough of the game done by internet voice actor Lanipator (who plays Krillin and Vegeta in the internet series DragonBall Z abridged). You can find these playthroughs on his blog (lanipator.blogspot.com). They were not uploaded to his youtube account so you won't find them there. In all honesty I found his playthrough of the game to be the best one by far compared to other playthroughs I have watched (Kootra's and Seamus', though they both never finished the game). So if you're looking for some amnesia gameplay to tide you over check his out (the first part went up around January 2011 so you'll have to do some digging to find it)

No comments:

Post a Comment