Monday, October 3, 2011

Super backlog of stuff

Despite freeing up over 100GB of space by rendering the Deus Ex stuff, I'm still using up 350 GB of my 573GB's of space. I know from experience that Killing Floor will not run properly while recording if there's less than 100GB left so that means I only have enough space for 1-2 matches during tomorrows recording session. I will definitely have to render out some Minecraft footage to try and free up another 60 or so GB's but I'll probably have to delete some videos to make more room, especially with the plans for the massive Amnesia Halloween special. I kind of want to get all the footage I can for that before rendering it out so that I can release the parts chapter by chapter rather than in one massive video. It would probably work out better for the viewers that way rather than expecting them to watch 10+ hours of footage in one sitting considering it is technically a school day for most of what I assume the main audience is. I think the game has like 11 or so chapters or something like that, I can't remember. Either way dividing it up into parts like this will definitely make it easier to render and record, though I would like to try and get larger chunks of the game done in one sitting rather than in multiple shorter ones to try and keep the atmosphere intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment