Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Amnesia and KF recorded.

Have just over an hour of Killing Floor stuff recorded, from that Halloween map. No achievements this time, just a ton of fail.Also I am now up to the Sewers in Amnesia, which already look less than promising. I'm guessing I'm around 65-70% through the game at this point, since once I go through the sewers there's the last main area with only around 3 or so side rooms left to explore, and then the final stretch. I will probably be finished with the game on part 10 or 11 at the rate I'm going.

Also I recorded another minecraft server video to tide over the minecraft fans. I'll try to get it up tomorrow, along with the Amnesia recording. The Killing Floor stuff will be delayed till Tuesday so to make up for it I'll be recording more Amnesia and possibly Chrono Trigger over the weekend, when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment