Monday, November 28, 2011

The sacrifice

I kind of just used up the last 6 hours (which I really should have spent writing this essay that needs to be handed in tomorrow) rendering assorted stuff and recording the final 6 or so parts of my current minecraft series. Those won't be going up until I get the other 3 video sets I have for the series uploaded (I have around 4-5 hours of Minecraft on my pc that you guys have not seen yet as of right now). With that being said, parts 81-86 are rendered and ready to upload, along with parts 38-42 of Chrono Trigger (though it's split into two sets so hopefully parts 41-42 will go up thursday along with more minecraft related stuff. Once these essay's are done I'm in the clear and won't feel guilty for recording stuff when I should be writing shit anymore. Honestly I don't care as long as I pass my courses with decent marks. It's just a matter of me motivating myself to do the shit I'm supposed to do, which is harder than it sounds really. I'm just terrible when it comes to getting stuff done.

In any case, lets just say the finale will end with a bang, and a link to a copy of my map before I blew part of it all to hell.

To clarify, I will definitely still be playing minecraft as there's a very good reason I blew my map to hell, one you will probably see around parts 98 and 99 which will lead up to the spectacular part 100. Once I meet the goals that could not be met on the current map, then the series will technically be over and I can move on to adventure and parkour style maps that I find on the forums. So yea I probably won't record any more minecraft for a while until I've uploaded part 100, and then we'll see how long it takes to accomplish what I wanted to on the other map, and then we go to the forums for more stuff to do.

As for Chrono Trigger, it's hovering at around 70% complete along with Amnesia and FF4 (which is actually closer to 85% complete). Deus Ex is still only about 20-30% complete so I will definitely be resurrecting that series hopefully in a couple weeks along with maybe Amnesia just to get it out of the way and off my mind. Honestly I've got too much to do right now if I try to focus on both school and gaming simultaneously so I still have to kinda neglect the gaming stuff for now, much to the disappointment of the fans of both my Amnesia and Deus Ex playthroughs. Don't worry, they will get finished and the wait will be worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment