Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trucking along, kinda.

Still kinda limited on recording time but I have been trying to render out some stuff for you guys to watch tomorrow asides from only 2 parts of Chrono Trigger. I've got 3 parts of Minecraft rendered out, 2 and a half of which are spent wandering the nether and the last half is spent cursing Notch. I can't promise I'll get the next 4 parts rendered today so you may only get half a set worth of stuff. Either way at this rate I may get to the finale in the next week or two. Then I can focus on the other stuff. Speaking of other stuff, I plan on rebooting either FF4, Deus Ex, or Amnesia next week, I think I'll have a vote on it and see what wins.

Either way, I need to record more Chrono Trigger (specifically the Ocean Palace special). This special will hopefully go up soon, though I actually may hold off till Christmas to do mega specials (hopefully the conclusion of Both Amnesia and FF4). In other words I'm trying to slow myself down so that I don't feel pressured to meet deadlines that aren't really that important as far as life concerns go. So yea I will definitely finish off 3 projects this month and start at least 1 new project (likely to be a redo of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past along with maybe FF5 or FF1-2). Oh yea, if my laptop can handle recording and playing it at the same time, there may very well be Skyrim. I'm hoping yes but you never know with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment