Sunday, January 15, 2012

Minecraft part 100 going up now

I know it's been a long time coming, partly because I really didn't want to edit what I did have to make it watchable, so instead I just recorded a new episode 100 with a couple friends. Unfortunately SICKTRICK had a lot of issue with his computer and hamachi so he couldn't be in the video but he's in the skype call, until his computer crashes. I really wanted to show you guys the ender dragon so I made sure to go to the end of the game and do that. I didn't kill him because I kinda ran out of recording time but I did manage to at least get him down to 1/3 health with several arrows and some TNT.

That being said I think I'm done with single player stuff for a while. I'll definitely do some multiplayer minecraft stuff with peanut and possibly SICKTRICK once he gets his new computer in a few weeks. Until then, I wouldn't expect much on the Minecraft front for a while.

This means I have more time to focus on Terraria, Killing Floor, and Skyrim. FF4 and Chrono Trigger are both around 85-90% done so I will knock those ones out soon (probably within a month if I can find the recording time).

No comments:

Post a Comment