Sunday, January 22, 2012

Killing Floor Stuff with Peanut and Turtle

I got Peanut to buy Killing Floor, and safe to say he's hooked on it now.played like 8 hours of Killing Floor yesterday, but about half that time was spent on hard mode. Got about an hour of footage from that too, which will probably be rendered out and uploaded soon. I have to update my killing floor stats as well since I'm now quite a bit closer to getting my berserker class leveled up thanks to an exploit I discovered on the Doom2 custom map that allows you to solo  the map on hard with a berserker class, possibly up to the patriarch round (though I died on round 8 cause someone spawned in and then left so twice as many monsters spawned). I'll have to use that one more often since it's a good way of always getting 300 kills per game. That's really not amazing but it's consistent, and usually it's hard to get consistently over 300 kills with a berserker class on any map since it all depends on the team. I also got probably 7-8k heals towards my next medic level playing with peanut so that's good. I still need to check the exact numbers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment