Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chrono Trigger and FF4 progress

As I said before, both games are in their final stages of being complete. I have been grinding up in FF4 for a while, trying to level up a bit. I've also decided to get Odin off screen just so I don't have to waste 5 minutes going back to earth then going to the final dungeon. I think I'll probably get Bahamut off screen too because for one his dungeon is a great grinding spot that has the same enemies as the final dungeon, and also because I've heard Bahamut is incredibly helpful for the final boss. I haven't ever gotten past this point in the game before so pretty much everything after the point I left off at will be mostly new for me once I get past the first few floors of the final dungeon. For Chrono Trigger it's just a matter of finding half an hour or so to do each side quest, and then use one of my Monday recording sessions to do the Black Omen and beat the boss of the game since that'll take a couple hours with the 9 or so boss fights I'll be facing. I'm reserving my Monday sessions for Skyrim right now though since I want to get an hour of material to upload per week for that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment