Saturday, January 14, 2012

Skyrim and rebooting FF4, other gaming updates.

I plan to try and record at least an hour of Skyrim a week until I finish the game (around 3-4 videos minimum). I also plan to use all my extra recording time on finishing up series that have been going on for far too long. I recorded 2 hours worth of FF4 stuff on Friday, as well as a bit of Minecraft stuff with a few friends (was supposed to be Terraria originally but Sicktrick was having issues getting into the Hamachi server, actually it seems he has issues with everything that isn't Killing Floor related when we do stuff together).

So yea I've gotten to the final dungeon of FF4 and all that's left to do is make that push to beat the game, and also probably 2 or so hours of grinding on the moon (Since I couldn't beat it at level 50 on my PS1 copy of the game and I'm currently only level 46 or so). Also I haven't gotten the Odin summon yet, but I did make an attempt at it before learning Thunder 3 and that resulted in my death within about 1 and a half minutes.

As for Terraria, Minecraft, and Amnesia I was gonna do Terraria but that kinda got sidetracked due to Sicktrick's issues with loading the server through Hamachi (his pc kinda sucks but he's getting a better one in a few weeks so we'll try again then). Minecraft I'm still kind of on the fence over whether or not I should actually do another survival series since people seem to get bored of them after a while if there's no mods. If I do it again it'll probably be with other people. As for Amnesia I honestly haven't felt like playing it since I left off because of my lack of oil and sanity, which will probably be the death of me the second I advance in this next area (because I know what's coming and I'm not looking forward to it).

Deus Ex is still on hiatus until I feel like playing it again. Simple as that. I don't have time to record for 6 or so projects in a week so I've gotta narrow it down to 2 or 3 to focus on and finish so I can move on to the next one. That's just the way it is. If I wasn't going to University and had more time to record I would do a lot more recording but sadly I just don't have the time I need to do this. Like I said before, school comes first. I'm only doing a lot right now because it's the first week of classes so there's no real homework being assigned asides from reading the chapters in the textbooks, but that'll probably change by mid February.

So to summarize, I fully plan on knocking out FF4 and Chrono Trigger within a month (for real this time), and once that's done I will try to reboot Deus Ex and possibly Amnesia on my channel to get that completed and out of the way (though I've probably got another 80 parts at least before I finish that game).

No comments:

Post a Comment