Sunday, February 5, 2012

Killing Floor stuff this weekend

I attempted to record myself doing the doom 2 map solo but unfortunately, it was saturday and that means pretty much everyone was playing the game. So yea that didn't happen. I did get an hour of footage or so but that's pretty much it. Not much to say about the matches themselves. I did berserker training while I was recording but switched to medic when I wasn't recording, so I got a bit of progress in both stats. Nothing much but it's still significant (10% closer to lvl 6 berserker and 5% closer to lvl 6 medic).

Also got a quick server update video in for the hell of it because I ended up building an underwater city of sorts. It actually turned out pretty nice.

Expect footage for this stuff to go up sometime this week. I have to render it though so it won't be up till Monday at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment