Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Skyrim recorded, Chrono Trigger coming to a close soon

I got more Skyrim stuff done Monday, as well as the last side quest in Chrono Trigger. That stuff is actually starting to go up right now (some is already up as of 20 minutes ago). I'm really close to ending Chrono Trigger, so I figure I may as well do that this weekend if I have the time for it. That way I can maybe revive Amnesia and finish it next week, along with FF4.

I didn't get to the greybeards yet in Skyrim (so many random things along the way that I got distracted). I did get a couple decent high value items from it, which I have sold already to get some of my money back. Did more offscreen selling and smithing/enchanting/alchemy stuff too. Found a couple decent potions actually (including smithing and bartering potions). Nothing really big and new for weapons yet though, asides from what I show in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment