Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chrono Trigger officially done

Alright the final episode of Chrono Trigger has been posted, with links to the playthrough of a hacked version of the game in the description for those who are interested (it attempts to explain the events between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, and from what I've seen of it it's very well made). This is pretty much the first officially completed project on my channel. Technically my minecraft solo playthrough was the first but that series did not really have a real ending. So yea one of the later projects I started ended up being one of my first completed ones. This leaves FF4, Amnesia, Terraria, Skyrim, and Deus Ex as far as the non continuous stuff goes. I'll try to knock out FF4 and possibly Amnesia by the end of the month if possible, but no promises. In any case, I have stuff that needs updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment