Monday, February 13, 2012

Skyrim stuff and plans for next week.

These have already started going up. I have no idea whether or not I will be able to record stuff on the weekend or not so there may be no videos going up this weekend. I know it sucks but on the plus side I will be able to record stuff monday-thursday afternoon next week. This means I may very well get quite a bit of content put up on my channel for some of those series I've fallen behind on. So yea there may very well be a brief return to 3 hours or more of me recording something (like there was with some of the FF4, Minecraft, and Deus Ex stuff).

For sure I will be recording some Skyrim for you guys. I'm also planning on doing Killing Floor and maybe some Terraria/minecraft. I also plan on finishing FF4. Amnesia I'm not sure about since I'll more than likely be recording with people around so that's probably not the best game for that environment. But yea once I knock out FF4 I'll probably pick up a new emulated game to play through. Not sure which one but I'm thinking either FF5, FF1-2 (depending on how hard it is to set up recording for the GBA emulator), or possibly going back to Zelda, or some other random game (more than likely gonna be a mario game).

I know there's new games out and stuff but honestly I haven't seen much that I would want to pay over $50 for. I'd love to be able to do FF13-2 but I have no way of recording PS3 stuff so yea, that's probably not gonna happen. I could in theory set it up via webcam and have shitty quality video (I think I know a way around audio if I use my microphone jack as a means to connect the headphone port on my tv to my laptop, and have a splicer on it to also have my microphone input going into the same connection. Doesn't that sound like a pain in the dick to control audio for?

Actually if I can get that to work somehow I'd be incredibly tempted to do a shitty webcam recording of the game (unless by some miracle I can project the picture onto my laptop in a way that lets me record the video feed without that compromise in quality).

No comments:

Post a Comment