Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What have I been doing for the last 3 days?

Glad you asked.

I recorded the 3 hour, 48 minute long finale for FF4. I've started uploading it as I type. This marks the end of the second longest series on my channel so far. What will I do next? Probably The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. No promises though.

I also recorded 7 more parts of Skyrim. I cleared up the Red Eagle side quest and the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. I'll probably be doing a lot of side questing next session just because of the distance between me and the main quest being half the damn map again.

I also covered nearly an hour of Killing Floor stuff today. That will probably start going up sometime tomorrow I guess. Only 4 parts but there's some decent footage for me being a berserker and sharpshooter. It started with some fail rounds but it ends on a fairly high note with two successes right at the end.

Finally I recorded over 30 minutes of Terraria. I still have to render some of it but that won't take more than 10-15 minutes. I could very well upload all of that by Friday. I mostly just did random adventuring in the corruption, and I have to look up the wiki for some stuff since they changed a few things around apparently since the last time I played.

With all this being said, I only have 2 or so more days over here to record stuff, actually Tomorrow is likely my last viable recording day so I will probably try and use that day to record as much as possible so that I can sit back and render and upload stuff while I focus on school related crap. I'll try to finish Amnesia maybe, but no promises there. I might also do more Killing Floor or Terraria, depending on what I feel like doing. I should also probably make another server update video because the server IP has changed because the server owner bought a new VPS and has switched over to bukkit. In any case that's pretty much why I haven't uploaded anything for a while. I'll update my projects and stuff now too while I think about it. I might even record a new series tomorrow, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment