Saturday, March 3, 2012

Amnesia Final 3 parts recorded, going up soon

Finally finished Amnesia, over an hour and a half of footage recorded to finish the game. Expect the parts to go up over the next few days (actually the first of the 3 parts is up already as of a few minutes ago). So with this project complete, that makes a total of 4 complete projects on my channel, though  Minecraft isn't really complete and is still kind of ongoing through the hardcore series. Once the parts are uploaded you can expect me to update the completed projects list with info and stuff just in case anyone cares about stats and such.

With Amnesia out of the way all I have going now for non retro non continuous stuff is Terraria, and Deus Ex. So yea I might bring back Deus Ex if I feel motivated to record for it. It's been a long time since I played that game so I'll have to get used to it again but that shouldn't be too bad. I'd rather not have a ton of projects going on at once like I did a few months ago so I wouldn't expect any new projects really until Skyrim is done, since that game is taking up the bulk of my time currently.

Basically the way I have it worked out is that I'll do Skyrim on Mondays for sure, followed by a retro game if I have the time left over. Then on Saturdays I'll do either one of the continuous series, do something with someone else, or I'll do one of the other continuous series that I've had on the back burner for a while, such as Terraria or Deus Ex. Occasionally I get short opportunities to record on other days of the week, so I normally reserve those opportunities for retro stuff since it doesn't take long to set up and it's normally a lot faster to stop recording or find an opportunity to stop recording compared to newer games and multiplayer stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment