Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Minecraft Hardcore recorded.

I decided to finally record more minecraft hardcore since I had spent about 10 hours on the weekend building up a sustainable farm and setting up a mine for myself, only to die a terrible painful death at the hand of zombie pigmen gang rape from above (it was about as bad as it sounds). Definitely should have went to the nether more prepared than I was. So yea there's a weekend's hard work completely erased, but the important thing is I got it all recorded. This isn't the end of the series, as a matter of fact I was kind of expecting to die eventually, so I'm gonna just keep going with a new hardcore map. The hardcore series will go on until I slay the ender dragon and beat minecraft legit. I know this will take forever but I can deal with it. If anything it'll keep the series from becoming stale because anything can kill me at any time now and that'll be the end of that map. So yea this series has the potential to be over a hundred episodes long depending on how much I die and how far in I get each time before dying. Honestly my biggest problem has been finding nether dungeons, and then having trouble with blaze spawner placement when I do find them. That's probably the largest contributor to my untimely death in what is going to be the 6 episodes that the previous hardcore series lasted.

Also as usual I recorded more Skyrim. Mostly side quests and miscellaneous stuff this time though since I don't feel like going to dawnstar just yet until I eventually join the stormcloaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment