Friday, May 25, 2012

More Skyrim recorded

Still a good 5-10 hours from completing the main quest (probably closer to 30 hours the way I play). But yea I did record 2 hours today and I did over 6 hours of stuff afterwards that I didn't record (mostly picking every lock in Whiterun and Riften and finding 3 Stones of Barenziah in the process). Yes, that took like 6 hours cause I did some pickpocketting along the way as well as leveled up about 4 times in the process. I'm now level 45 (I think I was level 41 or 42 when I finished recording the 2 hours). In any case I've retired my glass bow and dagger and have them on display in my house, replacing them with ebony equivalents (actually it's Daedric now, leveling up 3 times lets me do a lot of fun stuff). Also I went up like 20 pickpocketing levels in Riften because apparently everyone there has some kind of expensive jewelry on them, even the cleaning ladies. Also the sheer amount of strongboxes and display cases in some places really helps with lockpicking (which is now 70 at the time of this post, it was around 62 when I recorded the 2 hours).

So yea basically I power leveled a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately this includes my sneak skill, which hit 100 while I was hunting giants for their toes (for alchemy, which by the way is now around 55 or 56 compared to the 50 it was when I recorded the 2 hours). Pretty much everything I normally use has leveled up, especially the enchanting and pickpocket skills (which are both in the mid 80's). So yea I've got some explaining to do when I try to wrap up Skyrim next week.

That being said, I have less than 2 weeks left, so this is the final stretch for me recording 6 weeks worth of video (around 90 videos should suffice to cover the hiatus). Expect a lot of Skyrim, Minecraft Hardcore, and Killing Floor work to be done during this final stretch. If I have time I may also record something special, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment