Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gone for a few days

I'll be gone till probably Thursday for my surgery so there will be no new uploads or blog posts until Thursday at the earliest. I did upload 4 skyrim videos on Saturday to try and compensate for the 4 days without uploads. I still have to render out the last bit of Terraria and FF5 stuff as well as 4 more sessions of Skyrim, plus the Minecraft Hardcore and Killing Floor stuff but as far as order goes I think this is what I'm gonna do for the next 6 weeks:

Week 1: 4 days without uploads, followed by 3 days of 2 uploads a day featuring FF5 and Skyrim.
Week 2: FF5 and Skyrim until FF5 is all uploaded, then FF5 will be replaced with Terraria.
Week 3: Terraria and Skyrim.
Week 4: Minecraft hardcore and Skyrim.
Week 5: Minecraft hardcore and Skyrim until I run out of hardcore footage, then I will replace it with Killing Floor.
Week 6: Killing Floor and the rest of the Skyrim footage. I may resume regular uploading schedule of 3-4 vids a day depending on whether or not I can speak well enough to record by this week.

Keep in mind this schedule is tentative so there may be days where I just can't upload for some reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment