Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm still alive, but I feel like shit

As a result of the title of this post, I haven't had the energy to spend the time rendering any videos, so as a result no videos will go up until I can render again. That's also why I didn't post anything Thursday. I've also got 50+ videos in my watch later playlist but I'm honestly too tired to watch more than maybe 3-4 at a time before I fall asleep against my will. My body is kind of being a douchebag to my mind right now so until I gain the mental fortitude to ignore my body's bitching about stupid shit I won't be doing much of anything really, but I've finally found the time to read a few books I've been putting off for years due to school and youtube. Even then I can only read at most 2 hours straight before becoming so tired I pretty much pass out for a couple hours before regaining consciousness. I haven't been sleeping properly either but that's mainly cause it's kind of hard to breathe when you can't use your mouth for anything. I will say the worst of it is over though which is why I'm hoping that tomorrow I can get some stuff done since it's already been too long without uploads as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment