Thursday, August 16, 2012

More FF6 recorded

Yea I recorded and rendered just under an hour of Final Fantasy 6 stuff today, which the first 2 parts are already uploaded. I'm now past Narshe and am currently on the other side of the mountain. I'm probably gonna grind a bit off screen just to get a few levels since I haven't really leveled up much in a while and stuff seems to be hitting for quite a bit of my health now.

I also knocked out 5 normal maps yesterday for Killing Floor, bringing my achievement total to 113. I now only need to do Hospital Horrors and Filths Cross and then I'll never have to play normal mode again. I'm probably gonna have to play on Beginner mode to get some of the weapon achievements (like killing a scrake, fleshpound, and the patriarch with a claymore sword and getting 25 headshots in a row with the EBR). I also have to look into some of the achievements related to the Portal update because for some reason they don't seem to be working (In particular getting into GLaDOS' core seems to not be working properly both in solo and multiplayer modes on beginner and normal difficulty so either it's glitched or I'm just doing something wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment