Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More Minecraft and FF6 recorded

I got over 2 hours of Minecraft and an hour of FF6 recorded Tuesday. I didn't get anything recorded today because I'm just not feeling up to it after recording for over 3 hours yesterday. I will try to get some Deus Ex and Sniper Elite stuff recorded tomorrow though. Also I need to render more videos today or there will be nothing going up Thursday. So yea I've got a pretty busy day today which means I probably won't have time for Killing Floor. I missed out on Killing Floor yesterday because youtube was being painfully slow with uploads so I didn't finish uploading till almost 3am. So yea chances are I won't have any Killing Floor recording session until Saturday, assuming I can properly prepare for it in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment