Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to University, expect 2 or less uploads per day

I've been back at University since Saturday so as a result I've had no time to really record much of anything for the last week. I did manage to get around 45 minutes of Minecraft and around 40 minutes of FF6 though. The FF6 stuff actually started going up on Wednesday, the Minecraft stuff likely won't start going up till the weekend.

Over the last month or so I've managed to pump out 1-2 Minecraft videos a day (asides from when I took that week off from uploading). Don't expect this to keep going since I now only have 2 days where I know I can record stuff, those being Monday's from 12:30pm-2:30pm, and Saturdays from 4:30-5:30. I might have a half hour here or there to record stuff but I'll likely only be doing FF6 or Minecraft in those short periods of time. Deus Ex and Sniper Elite are games that I would only play if I knew I could record for around 2 hours at a time, which is why I kinda fell flat on uploading those again. I will definitely try to get more of those series recorded whenever possible because I will not be starting any new series until at least one of those two games is out of the way.

As for stuff that needs to be rendered, I only have about 45 minutes of Minecraft and an hour and a half of Killing Floor from almost a month ago that I need to get rendered out and uploaded.

But yea that's basically it as far as the state of my LP's at this point. The only thing that is officially on hiatus now is Skyrim because I just don't have the time to be doing 5 LP's at the same time (4 at once is also really pushing it). Ideally I'd like to have only 3 LP's at a time, and currently the ones I'm most willing to play/record are Minecraft, FF6, and Deus Ex. I'd throw in RuneScape too but I have gotten 0 feedback on that update video so I likely will not be recording any of it. I'm back to playing it for a few hours a day, but if no one wants to watch it and I feel like it would be boring to watch me skill training then there's no point in recording it. Instead I can just update RS stuff on this blog, which I will likely be doing either later today or later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment