Monday, August 27, 2012

More FF6 and Minecraft recorded

In the last 16 hours I've recorded about 2 hours of Minecraft and almost an hour of FF6. This should be enough to cover from parts 40-48 of Minecraft and parts 33-37 of FF6. I've finally begun work on the first village of the Return to Minecraft Solo, but it's gonna take a while to complete. After 2 hours I've only got one building in the village (granted I spent half the session in the Nether anyways). But yea at least progress is being made. In FF6 I did record the whole Opera part of the game and am actually just outside of the Empire's capital city so next session we'll take a peek inside and see what we find there. Honestly the game is really picking up now and I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. Part of that is probably because Sabin/Guile is completely overpowered right now so he one hits most of the regular enemies we've seen so far. Even bosses can't stand up to his might when he's doing over 800 damage a turn (and yes I was doing over 800 damage on the opera house boss with his rising phoenix attack).

Either way the Minecraft stuff should hopefully start going out tomorrow, Final Fantasy 6 will likely be going up after I upload the second half of the KF footage from my last session (which was over 2 weeks ago at this point). Speaking of KF I kinda got bored of it after beating all the normal and hard mode maps so I'm taking a break from it for now. I'm probably gonna compile a list of maps I haven't played yet while recording and go through those just so I have something to record for the series, at least until I feel like attempting suicidal mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment