Monday, September 10, 2012

More Deus Ex recorded

Yea I wanted to record more of it in August but things didn't go as planned for August, at least as far as my recording abilities went. I thought I'd be able to pull off recording 4 days a week but honestly my voice just wasn't ready and I kinda forced it for some sessions, which only made it worse and prevented me from recording stuff for a couple days afterwards due to feeling like shit. So yea Skyrim obviously never made a comeback and Sniper Elite kind of never got that second session (which is sad cause I was hoping to knock it out in a couple weeks). But yea I will definitely work on finishing up both series. I still have prep work to do for Minecraft and I want to do some research into FF6 stuff before continuing with that game so it's basically a golden opportunity for me to just record some Deus Ex or Sniper Elite and slowly chip away at those projects since they've been ongoing for a while now (Deus Ex should have been finished last year to be honest but University tends to fuck with any plans I may or may not have had and it's only gonna get worse until I graduate). Either way I have at least 6 parts of it that can go up as soon as I render them. I also still have a few FF6 videos that I recorded on Saturday to render so you can expect those to come out as soon as I run out of Minecraft to upload (and I think I only have part 50 left to go up). So yea there will likely be no Minecraft till at least next Monday. I don't like not being able to record stuff whenever I want but I honestly can only record on Mondays from around 12:30-2:30 and Saturdays from around 4:30 to 5:30. So yea that's basically 3 hours of video a week, which if I do 12-15 minute parts is anywhere from 12-15 videos a week. As I said before there's gonna be days where I will only be able to upload 1 video or days where nothing gets uploaded, and that's entirely due to my lack of recording time. I purposely held back the Killing Floor to kind of ease the transition a bit from my summer uploading schedule to my fall/winter/early spring schedule.

That being said, I'm likely gonna be hitting 1000 videos soon and I honestly don't really have many ideas for what I could do. A super long video is kind of out of the question with my uploading schedule, but it's not impossible to do 2 or so hours. If I did one it would probably be some kind of Minecraft video, or possibly a retro game of some sort. Maybe it could be a Deus Ex special, who knows. I can say that it definitely will not be a Killing Floor special though, because I honestly don't want to be uploading for over 15 hours (because it would probably take that long with my upload speed for around 2 hours of Killing Floor). Either way I'll figure something out. Perhaps Link's Awakening, if I can get Fraps to record a Game boy/GBA emulator (which it won't record the one I was planning on using for FF1-2 so I'll have to sort that out eventually).

No comments:

Post a Comment