Saturday, May 4, 2013

Expect FF1 to begin next week

Yea I recorded up to part 5 of the original Final Fantasy. I'll be using the same format I adapted for Borderlands 2 and Link's Awakening videos. This means there will be longer episodes, usually around 20-25 minutes long. The first two episodes I can confirm will be closer to 27 minutes each, as they're rendering as I write.

I know there's gonna be some people asking about FF7 and rightfully so. I am hoping to get around to recording it eventually but for right now I have no immediate plans for the series. This is partly due to the risk of my recording software screwing up and causing me to lose large amounts of gameplay footage, and also because it is the first game in the Final Fantasy series to break the 40 hour mark in length. I suppose the fact that I just beat the game last night also factors into that since I'd rather not have to go through such a long game again.

Now for the lack of actual PC stuff outside of Minecraft, it seems that there's a problem with steam of my computer right now and I'm working on getting it fixed. Until then, all steam based games are gonna be on hiatus. This includes Killing Floor, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2. I'm hoping to have it fixed by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment