Thursday, November 14, 2013

ff7 on the way

Just recorded over an hour of FF7. It's currently going through the first of two editing stages, so the footage may not get uploaded till later tonight. Also I noticed an issue with the footage where there is a slight desync between game audio and the actual gameplay, which I think only happened cause I started capturing video too early. The Dazzle isn't the greatest capture device so that's probably my main issue at this point.

Asides from that, there will likely be two super long videos going up this weekend. One for my last hour long session of Terraria, and one for the rest of the Pixelmon footage I've got backlogged. So yea that'll clear out literally everything I have recorded on my hard drive, meaning that next week I'll need to record a lot of footage. I'm still not planning on starting any mew series yet because I realistically only have about 4 hours a day for 4 days of the week in which recording is a viable option for me. However I'm looking to finish FF7 by March, and if the stars align I can probably close out Terraria by the new year. So yea if I do start a Pokemon series it won't be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment