Saturday, August 16, 2014

Series status as of yesterday

A few days ago I recorded the final stretch of Dark Souls 2. So yea that series is over outside of DLC stuff which I'll probably be doing soon. However yesterday I also recorded the last dungeon of Wind Waker, meaning that as of right now both these series should be ending relatively soon. I still have quite the backlog of footage for Wind Waker but there's only about 4 parts of Dark Souls 2 left to go before the main game is over. I've still got the previous session of Wind Waker to upload, which was a very long 3 and a half hour recording session of me finding and collecting the triforce charts and pieces. That session should hopefully start going up tomorrow. Because there's  a lot of sections with me just blundering about doing not much of anything I'll probably have at least one hour+ long video in that Wind Waker session because for a bit over an hour I was literally just doing random bullshit to make enough money to decipher the rest of the triforce charts.

But yea outside of that I've currently got no idea what I'll be doing next to replace these 2 series. Pixelmon is still pretty unstable in its new version and it'll probably be a while before it's stable enough to record stuff for. Not to mention I'll be taking some college level courses for an actual job starting at the end of August so my recording time is gonna be next to nonexistant. I honestly don't know what'll happen with that yet so because of that I have no idea what I should do next to best fit that schedule. I could do some shorter games but I'd need to look into my options first before doing that. Safe to say FF7 doesn't fit into that shorter criteria. I'll figure something out though.

So yea look forward to the ending of Wind Waker probably starting around the beginning of September, and the end of DS2's main storyline probably in about a week and a half. DLC will come shortly after the end of Wind Waker, but that's literally all I've got planned out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment