Saturday, September 24, 2011

6 more parts of Chrono Trigger recorded.

Alright as part of my plan to slowly but surely make progress on the non continuous games I have recorded more Chrono Trigger. I am now at around the 30-35% completion mark in the game. I plowed through at least 3 bosses this time (possibly 4 if Masa and Mune are considered separate from Masamune).

I figure I should probably start a list to show what projects I have stuff recorded for and which ones I don't. As of right now I have 6 parts of Chrono Trigger that need rendering, 5 parts of FF4 (only 4 need to be rendered as of now), and up to part 67 of Minecraft recorded which all needs to be rendered. I also have the hour long minecraft movie rendered already but I'm not gonna post it until the end of the month.

This is because as of right now I am going to do hour long specials once a month and have them posted at the end of each month, plus I will do hour long specials whenever I'm basically at the end of a game. I plan on beating FF4 before Canadian thanksgiving (which is October 10th), so there will be more than one hour long special in October. I already have an idea of what game I wanna do for the October special (which I may as well call the Halloween special). I also want to complete Deus Ex sometime around November, same with Chrono Trigger. However, I have special plans for Chrono Trigger that involve a video special for each end of game related event. I know there's a couple in the future world (the sun temple event starts there as well as the factory event), a few in 600AD/1000AD (the Rainbow shell event, the Ruined Castle event, Ozzie's Tower, and the forest event), and there's the three iterations of The Black Omen (which I likely won't record doing all 3 but I might do them just for the XP and the chance to steal speed tabs and gold studs). This event will obviously be saved for last since it leads directly to the first stage of the final boss of the game. I think that basically covers all the events in the game since I don't think Chrono gets an event since he basically already gets the entire resurrection arc dedicated to himself before the end of game events. But yea I plan to tackle all of these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment