Monday, September 26, 2011

Expect Minecraft this week, parts 61-67 + movie to be uploaded

Part 61 was just uploaded, the next 6 parts will be going up in the next 4 days. On the 30th the hour long special will be getting uploaded. I'm gonna try to squeeze in a couple parts of Chrono Trigger and FF4 as well to start getting those out of the way. I think I'll record some Deus Ex stuff on Monday since it's been a while since I recorded any of that. I would do more Killing Floor but with my internet situation it's probably not the smartest idea ever. I do need to get back into practice though since it's been a while since I played it so there's definitely gonna be more fails in that series once it gets going again. I want to record some more matches for it rather than just level up videos so I will do that for you guys in October. Until then there's probably gonna be very little happening for that series.

As for Terraria I am contemplating reviving the series but once again it's up to whether or not I feel I can make it interesting to watch and whether or not I'm having fun with it. Compared to Minecraft the game just doesn't have that creativity aspect to it (especially now with minecraft 1.8) so I kinda don't want to play it as much since the entire game is basically just one big long cave dive with boss fights. However I do still want to show it off somewhat so I will play a bit more of it and as I said before I will definitely record some boss fights and showcase stuff I haven't done yet.

For those who are curious I have all the Chrono Trigger and FF4 stuff rendered out now, but still need to render the last 3 parts of Minecraft. Once that's all been rendered I'm basically done rendering until I record that Deus Ex stuff tomorrow.

Now for the Octoberfest that will likely happen on my channel, I have special plans for all of October. The first I came up with this afternoon for a Chrono Trigger Magus' Castle special. That's right, I'm gonna do all of Magus' castle in one sitting and upload it as one big video, likely around the Canadian Thanksgiving (October 10th). I'm also planning on beating FF4 in October so there will be a special for the last dungeon area in that game, assuming I have the levels to beat the monsters within. I'd rather not have to grind once I get halfway through the dungeon so I'm gonna probably grind a ton before starting that special. I also mentioned doing some Amnesia gameplay for Halloween, so that'll be fun. But yea I have tons of plans for it but I'm gonna try to keep with the mood of the season so there's gonna be a lot more Killing Floor than what there has been recently. This means though that there's probably gonna be cutbacks elsewhere, specifically in the area of Minecraft and possibly Deus Ex. I don't want to cut back on Deus Ex since it is a great game but it doesn't really fit the Halloween theme too well, and I can't just record the entire game and have it on my PC since I don't have that much space to spare on it, especially with all the side missions I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment