Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Basic plan for this week should shit work out.

Expect 2 episodes of Minecraft out Tuesday and Wednesday, with some Chrono Trigger possibly uploaded at random. Thursday is Movie day, so that will likely be the only upload though there may be 1 part of Chrono Trigger uploaded before the movie is uploaded. I'm unsure of whether I will upload the movie after school and have it come out near midnight or before bed and make it public when I get back from school. The second option probably works best for me so that's likely what will happen unless I get lazy and decide to just do it after school.

Either way the last bit of Chrono Trigger will be going up in the days after the movie is uploaded, as well as some FF4 stuff. Once that's all taken care of I'd expect some Deus Ex and possibly Killing Floor to materialize but no promises since the Chrono Trigger Magus' Castle special will take priority before anything else. That special will be recorded next monday, which means that I have to find the time to record some more Chrono Trigger this weekend to get to that part of the game and upload it before the planned date of the special (which is October 10th). This basically means that Killing Floor is very unlikely unless the special doesn't take as long as I think it will (I'm guessing around an hour, though maybe a bit less). Also, Killing Floor stuff takes up twice as much space as Deus Ex stuff so I would need to make sure I have room to record it, which means I'd have to render all the Deus Ex stuff I currently have (all 2 and a half hours, 120GB of it) just to make room for 1-2 matches of Killing Floor (which for around an hour or so of footage takes up around 100GB).

So yea there will definitely be Minecraft, Chrono Trigger, and FF4 this week, likely more Chrono Trigger, FF4, and Deus Ex next week, and then the week after is still unplanned asides from the Chrono Trigger special and possibly more Deus Ex that wasn't uploaded the week before. Since I kind of want to get FF4 over and done with I'd expect work to be done on getting that out of the way all month so the finale for that series will likely come near the end of the month. I will try to get a few parts of Minecraft up in between all this but I'm really just trying to get some of these non continuous projects out of the way to make room for Amnesia, which will definitely be uploaded as a series of roughly 1 hour long parts. How I'm gonna find the time to record some of this is beyond me so the project will almost definitely be dragging on well into November before I finish it. The game I know is roughly 10 hours long so it'll likely be around 10 parts in total, but that will likely be done in 5-10 smaller recording sessions so I'd have to find the time to record this. It's safe to assume that if I do this I really won't have time to record much else so I'll have to stockpile up on footage again. I don't know for sure how I'm gonna manage all of this especially with school and studying and all that crap but I can say for sure that it's gonna be pretty damn hectic all October.

No comments:

Post a Comment