Sunday, September 18, 2011

Deus Ex parts 18-23 and FF4 parts 50-55 to be uploaded this week

I'm gonna be uploading one video per day for both of these projects over the next few days. It should also be noted that Youtube has given my account permission to upload videos longer than 15 minutes in length so I will be doing hour long specials for some series later on. There will likely be a massive episode of FF4 being recorded tomorrow since I am fairly close to the end of the game, with only a few areas left to do plus the side areas. However, I'd rather wait until I have gotten past the fourth section in the Tower of Babil just so I can make a solid attempt at completing the entire final dungeon in one run without interruptions. We'll see what happens.

In any case once FF4 is taken care of I think I'm gonna just work on my other 4 series and try to get them a bit closer to completion, and I'll probably start doing full match long episodes of Killing Floor and possibly hour long  time trial based Minecraft sessions. As a matter of fact I might record both the hour long Minecraft session and the FF4 stuff tomorrow since I've got some ideas for those series right now. If that's the case though then I'd best start preparing for that stuff now (need to set objectives to complete in the time trial run, and need to grind for a few hours in FF4 so that I don't get my ass kicked).

No comments:

Post a Comment