Monday, December 26, 2011

In regards to Oblivion and Skyrim

I have already mentioned that Skyrim overheats my laptop, meaning there's next to no chance of me recording gameplay, let alone being able to play it. For Oblivion however, this is not the case. I've actually been playing a bit of it without recording anything and it runs better than Killing Floor and Deus Ex on my laptop. It's safe to say I'll probably be recording it eventually.

This brings me back to a point I threw out there a while ago, and that is that I've got 6 projects ongoing right now. I've pretty much cancelled Deus Ex at this point due to me just not being interested in the game anymore, but I've restarted Terraria, which will probably be an ongoing series. This means that I've got 3 series that need to end, preferably within a month. I have to finish Chrono Trigger, FF4, and Amnesia. In all honesty, Amnesia is gonna take about 3 hours, while Chrono Trigger will take 5-6 and FF4 could take well over 10 hours with the amount of grinding I'm gonna have to do. So yea, all of these projects are actually pretty close to complete but I just don't have the time to do 3 hour recording sessions. This has been my problem for a while. Honestly there's not much on my end I can do about this problem so it'll be a while until anything new gets recorded. you have no idea how much it bugs me not being able to record shit whenever I want because right now I honestly want to play some Chrono Trigger or Oblivion and get a few hours of footage for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment