Tuesday, January 31, 2012

4 Tests this week, but still managed 8 parts of Skyrim and other stuff

From 4pm (GMT-5hrs) Saturday to 3:30pm Monday, I have recorded the following:

2 parts (roughly 30 minutes) of  random Minecraft solo Hardcore stuff.
1 server update video (around 10 minutes). Uploaded at of Monday night
2 more side quests in Chrono Trigger (total run time 45 mins). Both uploaded Monday night.
And 8 parts of Skyrim (125 minutes with a few extra seconds). The theme of this recording session is rage, as you will learn about an hour into it.

I have 4 tests this week, so yea I have no time to do anything really. Also my family is coming down this weekend so it is highly unlikely that there will be any videos recorded this weekend. As such the 10 videos that haven't been uploaded yet have to last us at least 5 days. So yea that's basically this week's uploading schedule. I'll probably throw up the Minecraft stuff tomorrow just because of the circumstances surrounding the reason it was recorded. I'd rather have it so that the circumstances are still relevant when the video goes up so I have to get this out fast.

For those who are curious, I'm guessing there's about 3 hours of gameplay left in Chrono Trigger and FF4, and so I hope to knock out both projects within a few weeks (before my study week break near the end of February). This means I could potentially bring back Amnesia and get that game out of the way sometime in February. This also means I have more time to record Terraria and Killing Floor stuff. I really want to get killing floor to around 100 episodes at least. If I level all my classes before then, I'll just go achievement hunting. This means you will get to see maps that I don't normally play, and possibly you'll get to see how stupidly hard the Suicidal and Hell on Earth modes are. No promises though. As for Terraria, I want to get to at least the wall of flesh. Even if I can't manage to kill it, I want to be able to at least get to the point where you guys can see it. I'll more than likely be looting my first world though for weapons to do that, because it's ridiculously hard unless you're lucky enough to get godly weapons or weapons that are at around that level.

Either way, wish me luck on my 4 tests people, I should have them, if I study... if not then... well at least 2 of them are completely multiple choice and nothing else. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment