Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Did some skyrim stuff, but don't have time to do more

I got a couple smithing levels and a few alchemy ones too. Nothing combat related. I need to go out and get some soul gems filled up, and also properly loot that cave (assuming the stuff is still there). Once that's done I can truly be ready for the next recording session. I did the secret skyforge chest exploit again simply because I was 1000 gold off that stupid house and I needed storage space. So yea I have a house now, which will soon be used as a dragon bone storage container.

I got one level up, which went into smithing enchanted items. I improved a few weapons to flawless as well, and replaced the orcish bow with an elven one (giving me a much needed 11 extra damage on my bow). Still using the scimitar (which currently has 29 damage on it, but so does my elven sword that I stole so I could use either one). The blade I got last recording session requires ebony ingots to improve, which I don't have access to as of right now (I'm just starting to find Malachite bars in shops, which requires 70 smithing to make anyways). I still need to enchant stuff too now that I think about it.

Asides from the stuff I didn't do yet, I think I'm ready for some frost troll action. I'll probably go do the main quest next session. I'm thinking of maybe knocking out that bandit cave along the way before recording but we'll see when the time comes whether I do that or not. I'll probably travel to it just to get the map marker discovered for later, and then I'll fast travel to it when I start my recording and clear it out then before I climb the 7000 steps or whatever it is I need to do to reach the top. I may attempt parkour in the process, and I'll probably fail hard at it and waste 5-10 minutes of time trying. But still I'll more than likely do it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment