Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Managed to record some Skyrim

Only got 46 or so minutes of it but I still managed at least 4 episodes worth. Not quite an hour but at least I progressed the main quest a bit. I need to have a bit of a selling segment soon to clear out some inventory but I should be alright for now as far as space goes.

Just for fun I looked up FF5's final boss battle, shit is ridiculous. I'm only about 10-15% through the game on my channel,  a bit over 20% on my other save files that I'm using primarily for grinding. Basically I'm playing about an hour ahead in my save files, and then grinding for an hour or two for ABP. For those who are interested, I have up to Karnak recorded (includind a short 11 minute video recorded just after Skyrim of me arriving in Karnak and doing nothing but sit through plot dialogue). Because I couldn't get to my previous stop, I created a third save file. Yep. So now I have one save file for recording, one to use when I get past Karnak, and one for when I get past the ship part and start going through random towns across the land. So yea I'm guessing this game is probably only gonna be a 70 or so part game, compared to FF4's 86 or 87 parts (and the last part could have easily been made into 3-4 videos).

For Zelda stuff, I'm still expecting that game to be about 35 parts. It's really not that long of a game. I feel I'm using way too many savestates recently though so I'll have to try and resist the temptation of using them. dungeon 4 is kinda short, but it's a two parter so it'll probably take 2 videos, and dungeon 5 is one of the 3 banes of my existence. I really need to get the magic powder from that witch so I can take on future bosses. So yea those two dungeons will likely be the next 4 parts of the game. Dungeons 6 and 7 will probably take at least 5 parts together, and Ganon's tower will likely be 2-3 parts, followed by the ending, which will likely be me being anal and getting every item I missed throughout the game before spending the 5 minutes it'll take to kill Ganon and the 5 minutes it'll take for the credits to play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment