Saturday, March 10, 2012

More FF5 and Zelda recorded

Up to part 10 of FF5 and part 18 of Zelda are recorded and rendered. Those parts should all be uploaded by sometime next week. I've done some math now while I was bored and I figured out that I've uploaded on average 13+ videos a week. It may not be Seamus level for uploading but with my shitty schedule, that's pretty damn good. with the 5 parts of FF5 and 4 parts of Zelda that need to go up, I've already got 9 videos set for next week. Unfortunately, I do not have Monday to record anything so there's a low chance of Skyrim being recorded this week. I could have used my Saturday session for that, but I'm addicted to FF5 at the moment so that won't be happening.

As for the Fraps lag, I'm gonna try one more thing to resolve the issue, and that's to run Fraps on my laptop again while having the files save to my external hard drive. This is basically my last ditch effort here. If this doesn't work then I don't know how to fix it. In any case I need to uninstall Fraps again and reinstall it on my laptop. I still don't know what caused the problem as it only began to show up when I started playing Skyrim but the problem is affecting everything I record, not just Skyrim. Clearly the problem here isn't Skyrim, but something somewhere on my laptop suddenly seems to hate Fraps. The problem had cleared up when I first moved Fraps to my Harddrive so I'm guessing that maybe because I hadn't emptied my recycle bin that Fraps may have still been running on my laptop while saving to my harddrive, because the problems came back after I emptied my recycle bin. I don't normally like to use causal reasoning like this but at this point I've exhausted many other possibilities since re-installing Fraps clearly did not solve the problem the second time the issues resurfaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment