Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Skyrim and Minecraft Hardcore recorded

5 parts of each of those series recorded. All of that should last until Friday or so. 3 of the Minecraft Hardcore videos have already gone up actually. I'd expect more to go up on Wednesday, as usual (probably the last of the Minecraft stuff and at least one part of Skyrim). As far as progress goes, I've finally arrived in Riften in Skyrim. I know it took a while but I'm slow. I seriously doubt I'm within 20 parts of beating the game (unless I do nothing but the main quest for the next few sessions), so as it stands now this is likely gonna be a 200 part series. I kind of want to wrap it up by the end of May, along with a lot of other stuff so I'm gonna be pushing hard to finish these projects I've got laying around.

As for Minecraft hardcore, I discovered that creepers one hit you on hard without armor, and that my "nbt edit" program lets me basically undo my death in Hardcore by changing the world type to a survival type world, allowing me to respawn (as long as you close minecraft instead of clicking the delete world button). I'll keep this in mind for future outings in Minecraft, so that I can possibly put the world file up for download each time I fail. In any case, my third attempt at beating the game takes place in a better biome (as far as surviving goes). It's basically hills and plains, with a forest, mountain, and jungle biome nearby. With this setup I can easily set up another farm, build a treehouse, get wood, and start another mineshaft. Now watch some creeper fuck it up, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment