Saturday, June 23, 2012

FF5 fully uploaded, all of Terraria rendered

I've finally uploaded all of FF5. Apparently it took me just over 18 hours according to the youtube video timer (granted I cut out over 10 hours of grinding and stuff). So yea at 80 parts FF5 is somewhere in the middle for series length. Not quite as long as FF4 or Minecraft Solo (or Skyrim once I get that uploaded), but it took longer than Amnesia, Zelda, and Chrono Trigger.

I can now confirm that Terraria will be 78 parts long, which will put it in the middle for series length as well. When I start my next projects (which I'm still undecided on though FF6 is almost guaranteed), I'll probably pick them so that I get one project that'll take around 80 or so parts, and the others will likely be shorter projects. I was considering doing Legend of Dragoon, but that game will literally take me months to finish if I were to start it now. I'm still not sure if I'll have available the stuff I need to record console games come September when school resumes so I don't want to get into something and then be unable to complete it. However as it stands now I definitely wanna do FF6 and maybe a shooter. Maybe I'll resume Deus Ex (which I should probably do since it was a pretty decent game). Actually yea that sounds like the best course of action for now and then I'll just do whatever I feel like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment