Tuesday, July 31, 2012

About this weeks plans...

Yea I kinda had a few issues come up Monday so all I managed to record was a session of FF6, which got split in half due to my sister deciding to invite friends over for some reason, so yea. I did get about 100 minutes recorded though in total so that should cover FF6 for the week. However, that's all I've got so far. I did have the common sense to render the first half that I recorded so there should be around 44 minutes of FF6 going up Wednesday, for a total of 3 parts. So yea FF6 fans can rejoice but as for people who have been waiting for more Killing Floor or Sniper Elite, I haven't gotten around to that yet. Tomorrow is likely gonna be Minecraft for the most part to celebrate Minecraft 1.3. That is of course assuming it actually comes out at a decent time where I can record it (which is anytime before 3:30pm because I want to do a longer session to celebrate). If it comes out early enough I may even start uploading some videos for it on the same day of recording, which rarely happens for me because I'm usually pretty busy with stuff. Tomorrow is gonna be big for me so definitely expect me to be hard at work on stuff for you guys for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment