Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm back! FF6 has officially begun and more KF coming soon!

Yesterday I recorded the first 4 parts of FF6. I'm gonna try to avoid using as many savestates in this game as I did with FF5 but no promises. This game has a lot of hidden secrets so chances are I'm gonna overlook a few, and actually most of my savestates so far have been because I forgot about something and had to rewind to get it. But yea I have honestly never played the game before so it's all pretty new to me. So far I'm enjoying it a lot but I still like Chrono Trigger better.

As for Killing Floor, I played it for a few hours yesterday to try out some of the new weapons they added and get a few achievements that I've been overlooking for a while (mostly for guns they added during the christmas event). It seems every few months they add another 15 or so achievements to the game so I'll be playing for a while if I want to get them all. I still haven't played the new map but I'll be sure to try and find a lobby hosting the new map when I record more footage. I'm also close to leveling up my berserker class so that'll probably happen next session. For those who are curious, the guns they added are a sniper rifle, a new pistol, a new noob tube, a new medic gun, and a new shotgun. I've only touched the sniper rifle, the pistol, and the shotgun but to be honest I was playing solo on begginer just for achievement with the shotgun and pistol so idk exactly how great they are. The shotgun seems like a better pump action, so I guess I could use it a bit. The pistol is alright but I'd still go for the hand cannon just for the ability to one hit crawlers and stalkers. The sniper rifle I actually tried out on the Doom2 map on hard and it's good but it only has 25 shots and it's so heavy you can't carry anything else with it. I don't think it can one hit FP's on hard but there was so many noob tubers that it's hard to tell with all the smoke. There is also an achievement for killing 2 scrakes with 1 shot so I'll have to try getting that at some point. Overall though it's basically just a stronger heavier crossbow and to be honest you're probably better off with the crossbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment