Friday, July 20, 2012

Minecraft hardcore prep work mostly done

Yea I'm pretty much done with prep work for Minecraft Hardcore. I probably need a couple more stacks of arrows to be sure but asides from that I managed to enchant a better diamond sword and I got myself a diamond helmet. I also enchanted myself a bow and the rest of my diamond armor. This took forever to do because all the enchantments I've done were at least level 24 or higher. So yea several hours of killing mobs was required to enchant 4-5 things. I actually got really lucky with the diamond sword and got something that's definitely worthwhile for the ender dragon so that should help with the fight. As for food I've only got 4 golden apples but I can craft more if necessary, which I will probably do because I'm likely gonna need them.

Asides from that I built something for Peanut's server last night, and it's probably the most complex thing I've built in Minecraft. To be honest it took me way too damn long to build but in the end I believe it was totally worth it. I'll have to get a screenshot of it later but when I do I'll update this post with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment