Monday, July 23, 2012

More KF recorded, Berserker level 6 achieved

I only managed to record for just over 30 minutes and I decided to make shorter 10-11 minute videos for it just so that the 100th episode of Killing Floor ended up being the one where I achieve level 6. Honestly that's probably the best way I could do a 100th episode at this point considering I don't have the time to upload an hour long video, much less record one. Besides I'd say getting level 6 berserker is a pretty big achievement considering it's one of the harder classes to level early on because of the low initial damage output.

This means all I have left to do is get level 6 medic, which is gonna take a while because most matches seem to have a medic in them anyways and as a medic you really can't do much asides from healing others, even if you have an alternate weapon (like a crossbow or noob tube). This also means that I can pretty much play whatever class I want whenever I want at this point rather than feeling like I have to work towards one particular class (asides from medic but once again I refuse to play as a medic with another medic on the map already).

So yea if I upload the 3 videos I have I will only last until Wednesday, so I still have to record something else to cover for Thursday at least but once Thursday rolls around I will have plenty of time to record until some point during Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment