Friday, August 10, 2012

Getting closer to medic level 6

I'm within 4k heals of medic level 6 at this point. That's basically 2-3 decent matches with a medic class. I want to get a bit closer but yea I'm basically almost done with perk leveling in Killing Floor. As I said before I'll probably level this perk then take a small break and get the normal map achievements. After that I'll probably go back to hard and maybe record a few sessions before attempting to make the jump to suicidal. I have a feeling suicidal probably won't end well but I'm hoping to at least manage a few maps on that difficulty.

I also did some more Minecraft prep today, but there's still plenty to be done for next session, including getting a lot more wood, and even deciding on the main focus of the episode. I've got a few things in mind but I haven't narrowed it down yet. I have plenty of stone now thanks to a few hours spent working on shaping up that ravine/chasm that I found in the session that has yet to be rendered and uploaded, so stone buildings are no longer out of the question. My next build probably won't use much stone, if any at all though. I think I'll probably end up just building a proper lumber yard so I don't have to haul all my logs and stuff back to my house every time I chop wood and can just stay in the area while I'm cutting down trees. Obviously I'm only gonna have birch and oak trees in that area so I'll still have to get all the spruce stuff from by my house, but that's not really a big deal since I get more than enough saplings to replant anyways. I also did get the farm more set up as well but I still need to do a lot of work on it in order to have it in working order for future projects. In particular I'll likely need to expand upon the cow and sheep pens eventually because both are undersized for what I'll need in the future. In particular, I'll need a lot of books for bookshelves, and that now requires leather. Leather is a real pain in the ass to get so as a result I'll probably need a cow farm that's twice the size of my current one just in order to get enough books for just an enchantment table. I was also planning on building a library in the future so I will need a lot of leather for all these planned projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment