Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Deus Ex finally recorded!

It's almost been a year since the game came out and finally I've gotten around to recording more of it. I actually really enjoy the game but it's one of those games where I'd honestly have more fun if I wasn't recording it because I like to find a bunch of random stuff and honestly it can get pretty slow and boring to watch after a while. However I am gonna finish this game. I'm not even halfway through it but I will definitely finish it. At this point I'd say I'm about 30-35% through the game and seem to be clearing out about 5-10% each recording session I do so hopefully I can manage to finish this game by the end of August along with Sniper Elite V2. I'm not sure what I'll do afterwards but I'm sure a few games will come out over the summer that I'd be interested in possibly doing. Failing that, I can just do random older games until I do find something newer. I have a feeling Skyrim and FF6 will still be going strong into the fall so I'm not gonna run out of stuff to do to say the least, at least not in the short term. But yea getting back on topic I've got around 90 minutes of Deus Ex recorded and if I can render it in time it should start uploading tomorrow along with more Minecraft stuff. I've got enough Minecraft to last until Sunday so I'll have to record more of it on Monday, along with more FF6, Sniper Elite, Skyrim, and Deus Ex. I'll probably try to jam some Killing Floor in there too if possible since I did only manage to record 3 things this week due to unexpected visitors just completely destroying any plans I had for Monday's recordings and it all derailed from there. So yea I've got a busy day of rendering coming up tomorrow unless I manage to find an opportunity to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment