Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Minecraft recorded

I recorded another hour or so of Minecraft stuff today since I had the opportunity to record something and was already in the process of preparing for the next episode anyways. So yea I've now got a farm set up and a base of operations for whenever I want to fight mobs at night. There's a couple of other things as well that I did but I'll save those for later. But yea this world is definitely starting to get a bit more developed. By the end of the series I'm hoping to have a large portion of the world developed and ready for whatever I feel like doing. Since worlds are all LAN based now that makes it easier to set it up for multiplayer, at least on the same network anyways. I've got no plans to actually buy a server at this point in time so chances are I won't be doing anything like that in the near future, which is why I've been avoiding doing minecraft multiplayer since I'm not buying one so for those of you who want to do any minecraft stuff with me I hope you have a sever or it's just not gonna happen. But yea there's probably gonna be some Minecraft almost every day for the next week or two at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment