Monday, August 13, 2012

Over 100 KF achievements

Yep I've finally cleared 100 Killing Floor achievements. I decided to start attempting some of the normal mode achievements since for some reason some of the achievements don't seem to be working in solo mode (including getting into Glados' core and killing a Scrake with the new noob tube). For some reason I also can't seem to get the highlander achievement so I'm assuming at this point that the achivements are glitched for some reason and won't work in solo mode, unless they changed it so that you have to be in multiplayer to get achievements. I know you used to be able to get achievements in solo mode but for some reason I can't seem to get any. Hell even last night after killing at least 3 husks with the Husk Cannon my progress bar on that achievement still says 0 out of 15 which is clearly bullshit. So basically because weapon achievements are being dumb for me I went to normal mode for some map achievements. I managed to get the ones for Offices and Bedlam today, as well as also getting the achievement for killing a zed that has injured a teammate with the new medic gun (which by the way the new medic gun is pretty damn awesome so I'll have to showcase that at some point). This brings my achievement total to 102 out of 185. My medic progress is also pretty close now too, actually I'm probably around 1k from leveling, meaning I will definitely be recording some Killing Floor tomorrow, along with at least one other series (probably Deus Ex or Sniper Elite).

No comments:

Post a Comment